NATIONAL TAX RESEARCH CENTER EMPLOYEES’ ASSOCIATION
The National Tax Research Center Employees’ Association was officially organized on February 9, 2001. It was registered with the Civil Service Commission (CSC) and the Department of Labor and Employment per Certificate of Registration No. 755 on March 12, 2001. On May 6, 2002, the NTRCEA was duly accredited as the sole and exclusive bargaining agent for all the rank-and-file employees of the National Tax Research Center by the CSC per Certificate of Accreditation No. 305.
A. General Principles
1. Promotion and enhancement of brotherhood and unity among government employees in the pursuit of the upliftment of their economic, socialand political welfare.
2. Protection of the Civil Service System from the inroads of politics.
3. Promotion of the Civil Service System based onmerit and fitness.
4. Commitment to democratic principles.
B. Specific Aims and Objectives
1. To uplift the socio-economic and political conditions of the employees.
2. To promote high standard of morality in the publicservice.
3. To protect security of tenure of the employees.
4. To promote equality of opportunities for all theemployees regardless of sex or creed.
5. To enlighten and unite employees into one strong organization.
C. NTRCEA Elected Officers for CY 2015 to 2017
|President||DONALDO M. BOO|
|Vice-President||MARK LESTER L. AURE|
|Secretary||ROSELYN C. DOMO|
|Treasurer||MARIA CECELIA B. BEA|
|Auditors||ROBERT D. ASPA|
|MARGARITA G. AURE|
|Public Relations Officer||MONICA G. REMPILLO|
|Sgt.-At-Arms||ROBERTO D. ALVAREZ|
|EVA MARIE T. NEJAR|
D. Collective Negotiation Agreement
Date of Effectivity: July 19, 2013 to July 19, 2016
Registered under CSC Certificate of Registration No. 701 dated November 21, 2013.
Signing of Collective Negotiation Agreement between Mr. Donaldo M. Boo, President of the NTRCEA and OIC – Executive Director Trinidad A. Rodriguez and OIC – Deputy Director Teresita L. Solomon at the NTRC Social Hall on July 19, 2013.