NATIONAL TAX RESEARCH CENTER EMPLOYEES’ ASSOCIATION
The National Tax Research Center Employees’ Association was officially organized on February 9, 2001. It was registered with the Civil Service Commission (CSC) and the Department of Labor and Employment per Certificate of Registration No. 755 on March 12, 2001. On May 6, 2002, the NTRCEA was duly accredited as the sole and exclusive bargaining agent for all the rank-and-file employees of the National Tax Research Center by the CSC per Certificate of Accreditation No. 305.
A. General Principles
1. Promotion and enhancement of brotherhood and unity among government employees in the pursuit of the upliftment of their economic, socialand political welfare.
2. Protection of the Civil Service System from the inroads of politics.
3. Promotion of the Civil Service System based onmerit and fitness.
4. Commitment to democratic principles.
B. Specific Aims and Objectives
1. To uplift the socio-economic and political conditions of the employees.
2. To promote high standard of morality in the publicservice.
3. To protect security of tenure of the employees.
4. To promote equality of opportunities for all theemployees regardless of sex or creed.
5. To enlighten and unite employees into one strong organization.
C. NTRCEA Elected Officers for CY 2019 to 2021
|President||MARK LESTER L. AURE|
|Vice-President||GIAN CARLO D. RODRIGUEZ
|Secretary||MARIA TERESA D. UY
|Treasurer||GRACE A. MANALO
|Auditors||MARRY-JEAN V. YASOL
|ARDEN MAR S. LLANTO
|Public Relations Officer||MADONNA CLAIRE V. AGUILAR|
|Sgt.-At-Arms||JUN V. OCOL
|ANNA CATHERINE V. REVILLES
D. Collective Negotiation Agreement
Date of Effectivity: August 6, 2019 – August 5, 2022
Registered under CSC Certificate of Registration No. 1743 dated September 23, 2019
Signing of Collective Negotiation Agreement between Mr. Mark Lester L. Aure, President of the NTRCEA, and OIC Executive Director Donaldo M. Boo and OIC Deputy Executive Director Marlene Lucero-Calubag at the NTRC Social Hall on August 5, 2019.